Home

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Look At Rob With His New Hair On The Ellen Show!

Added two new pictures, including Rob being felt up by a fan during a contest:


Source

UPDATE: Gossip Cop got the scoop on what the episode will contain. Check out the funny details on their site. We also got some more quotes from Rob below from Entertainment Tonight, and the first close-up pic!



Is Robert Pattinson shy? The 'Twilight' star offers fans everywhere a glimpse into his mind on Wednesday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."


On the program, Ellen comments that Rob seems more at ease acting than chatting on a talk show, and she says she thinks he might be shy.


"I just like doing things where you have a little time to think about what you're saying," Rob replies. "I've always had a problem actually thinking before I open my mouth."


"Being spontaneous?" Ellen asks.


"Yeah, being spontaneous or just thinking. I have a problem with thinking… Thinking in real time," he explains.

From JustJared:

In HQ!





Screencaps thanks to RPLife.  Ellen also mentioned Eclipse during her 'Summer Movie Preview' - Funny stuff..

13 comments:

  1. Don't forget to set your DVR's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he'd look good with one eye and bald!! haha jk** I love him!!...soooo much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait!!! I love movie promo time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When will it air?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "When will it air?"
    Tomorrow. 4PM in LA area. See your local listings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait! Can't get enough of Rob! He's is just so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 9 AM Central time (Minnesota) Whoot Whoot!! There's a pic floating around of him & his new hair...I think it's hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks great! I love the hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you notice the black bracelet that he is wearing? Kristen wears one too! I think that he looks absolutely fabulous!!! I love his hair. I think someone up above said he'd look beautiful with one eye and they are so right!

    ReplyDelete
  10. RPattz ALWAYS looks great! I wish that Ellen (and other talk show hosts for that matter)would have him on for the ENTIRE show - like a guest co-host or something - because I think he'd be great at it! He was such a sport to agree to knock on people's doors on the Oprah show and was so candid and adorable:)Seriously can't get enough of him...

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg he is beautiful with or without hair...no seriously just look at him...why oh why did I fall in love with a man who doesnt know me!!:-/

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's not the same. this bracelet doesn't have a node

    ReplyDelete