Home

Friday, June 18, 2010

Jodelle Ferland Says She Was "Star-Struck" By Rob

Jodelle Ferland who plays Bree in Eclipse, was recently interviewed as part of Fan Fridays. She talked extensively about the process of bringing Bree to the big screen. And she talked about meeting Rob for the first time:
Q: You’ve worked with a very wide variety of stars in your career, did you get star-struck on the set of ‘Eclipse’ with any of the actors that you were newly introduced to?


Jodelle: Well – [Musical Noises] [Laughs] – I have this little easter stuffed animal and I just pressed it and it started singing. Sorry I’ll answer the question now! [Laughs] Yeah I did at first when I first met them I was a little starstruck and nervous. I was like, wow I’m meeting Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. Once you get to know them, they’re just people. It wasn’t that bad after a while, but at first I was pretty star-struck!



source

1 comment:

  1. I love u miss jodelle ferland,i am getting a Facebook account soon.i want you,miss jodelle micah ferland,to become my first and only friend.from cyprian junior Bob,merritt b.c Canada.

    ReplyDelete