Home

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Parade Magazine Interviews Rob

UPDATE: added the partial video of that interview. Read the rest below. 



Parade magazine has a new article from the press junket this weekend. In it, Rob talks everything from Edward's take on virginity to kissing Bella in Eclipse, to the constant rumors surrounding his personal life. This sounds a lot like what he had to say in the press conference. But we'll post it for you just in case.

Let's hear it for virginity.

"Edward is old fashioned. Nowadays, everyone just goes around screwing everyone for no reason. I guess Edward doesn't really want to sort of cheapen his relationship with Bella, even though she's pushing him to go all the way. He's got this certain idea of how it should go with the love of his life. He wants to do it right and not just follow his base instincts. I guess I'm a bit old fashioned in that way as well."

But that didn't stand in the way of a lot of lip-locking.

"Kissing felt a little bit more natural in Eclipse, even if there was plenty of it. In New Moon and Twilight it was always like, 'Oh, I'm gonna kill you if I kiss you' or something. It was always kind of odd. But, in this one, they both understand their situation a lot more, which makes it easier. It's the first time Kristen and I have been able to just act like a normal couple."

So are they a couple off-screen?

"I guess people like stories, that's my basic conclusion. They just want everything in our lives to be like Twilight. The truth is...that I wish I had a few more hours of sleep today so I could think of a better answer. I'm always so exhausted all the time. Lack of sleep is like taking a Valium."


Read the rest over at Parade.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment