Home

Sunday, December 19, 2010

'Water For Elephants' Trailer Music Details, Official Site On The Way!


It's been such an exciting week, with the release of the Water for Elephants trailer. And thanks to WFEFilm, we learned what music was used in the new clip. It's from the soundtrack of The Assassination of Jesse James, which Rob mentioned in an interview with HitFix after he couldn't go through with the audition.



Now check out the Water for Elephants version, we think it fits better here ;)



20th Century Fox is also now featuring the logo for the film on its main site, there's a slot for an upcoming official Water for Elephants site. Can't wait!


The film has so many gorgeous details and dramatic scenes (like the one below), but also heart-stopping moments as TheFABLife pointed out.  Check them all out at their site. You won't be disappointed.


Screencaps via RPLife.

16 comments:

  1. Yes ,I totally agree with you there..this music fits the mood of the scenes in WFE better..so beautiful..I can't wait ..this trailer has recieved lots of good reactions from the press,and the general public..and I'm going to say it again..Rob looks wonderful as Jacob!.hi to my favs..Happy Holidays to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi twilghtnan, when does Rob not look good in a movie? There is one little snippet shown in the trailer that intrigues me and if you click to go to the other website to get more gifs, it list the small scene as Jacob coming upon true love, however, I think it is another scene and I don't want to give any spoilers away but just to say it is towards the end of the movie when a big event starts to unfold, at that one moment I think his reaction in this gif is spot on. I am crossing my fingers Rob gives us a phenomnanal performance to shut the critics up and to calm down my fears of him succeeding past Twilight. I am still so optimistic, I keep sticking it out, because look at that face, what a face. Hi to the favs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the music from the first minute...what about after the first minute? i can't find out what it is and it's driving me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JA..i know! I want to know what that music is too! I've been trying to look for it everywhere!!!:(:(:( HELP PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would like to know what is the second song name too.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has anyone found the title and composer of that song? Someone has to know! I've exhausted every resource...and myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has anyone heard of this "Water for Elephants" free movie ticket and book giveaway? http://www.ezread.com/activity.asp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Composer: Francois Paul Aiche
    Song: Chimerical Dream

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. [Above comment by: Heather H]

    ReplyDelete