Home

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Anna Kendrick On Rob's Fame: "It's Like A Prison"


As Breaking Dawn Part 1 gets closer to its November release, we're hearing A LOT about it from all of its stars. We're working on a wrap for you with all the recent quotes, but in the meantime here's what Anna Kendrick told Entertainment Weekly about Rob and Kristen's fame:

“I feel really, really, genuinely fortunate not to have to deal with that right now,” she admits. “It’s like a prison. It’s a really nice prison, but so what? You still can’t leave your home. I feel happy that that’s not my reality right now.”  

For the rest of what she had to say including some Breaking Dawn talk, head on over to EW.

But the highlight of the Anna interviews BY FAR, has been Joshua Horowitz and his Robsession questions about Rob.. we love fanboys ;)


2 comments:

  1. Can somebody please tell me if this is Rob or not?
    Booby Long was performing @ ACL that very day, too, and Rob was in the States on Sept.16th. So, I’m wondering….
    Check out at 1:46
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4jLMi_XVOc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice funny video...

    Anonymous- I looked but I can't tell for sure.

    ReplyDelete