Home

Friday, April 12, 2013

Pictures & Video of Rob and Kristen Grabbing Lunch in LA

UPDATE: 4/12: We had posted the video, but now we have the pictures from Wednesday (?). Kristen was also there. 

Read all the details!

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com  

2 comments:

  1. very weird he didnt eat his lunch and left behind without touch he stays only papaz done with pict but another one was waiting in the car park which Krsiten s car was there too! she was holding her car key its unprofessional part was here nobody pick up Robs untouch take away everybody left behind! I thought her fat friend will eat he didnt they all left with her car and Rob left with his car I know video is doesnt show that part for a reason! I usually take a lunch in there :) I cant beleive what I saw but doesnt matter tabloids make complete different news ! what was on tabloids I am very surprised because I was there maybe I come up with my own tabloids at least I can be honest and write what I saw! Poor Rob he was miserable I start to believe she has dirty stuff him he got blackmailed! very sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're pathetic ... you know that,right? First it's PR and now blackmail ....what's next???

      Delete